Ebike assembly line workers.

Your EBike Manufacturer

XNT is your source for E-Bike manufacturing Service providing unmatched quality and efficiency at a low cost.

About XNT

With our East China Coast location spanning more than 4,000 square feet and over 100 well-trained, highly skilled employees, XNT can offer diversified services to meet your requirement. Since 2003 we have been serving customers all over the world. As an experienced manufacturer with a broad range of bicycle frame products and E-bike assemble capabilities, we can provide our customers with a single-source solution that reduces lead times and lowers overall project costs.

Our FActory

best chinese ebike manufacturers
chinese ebike manufacturers
ebike manufacturers in china
ebike supplier
Learn More

For Brand Owners

XNT provides ODM/OEM service for brand owners to improve your brand competitiveness. Also to safeguard the privacy of your brand,a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) would be signed following the process. Get Sample now

tektro logo
bafang logo
neco logo
zoom logo
promax logo
shimano logo

Quality COntrol Every Process

Bruker Optical Emission Spectrometer

Component Check

All the accessories go through a quality assurance process carried out by our inspectors. Learn More

PQC Check

Frame Check

Our team tests the E-bike frame for any fatigue. Only passed frame proceed to paint the frames and spray brand logos. Learn More

bike test machine

Function Check

After assembly process, all the E-bikes are tested for final quality assurance in visual, functional, performance check. Learn More

ebike outgoing prepare

OQC Check

Before shipping out, user manuals, accessories, chargers, lighting devices, keys, item lists, and outer box labels are checked thorough. Learn More

ebike supplier

EU anti-dumping solution

As the EU anti-dumping investigation has been going on for a while, our company actively cooperated with the investigation. According to gov.uk Our anti-dumping duty is among the lowest in the Chinese electric vehicle manufacturing industry which is 16.2%. Combined with the general countervailing duty of 17.2%, which is only 33.4%. It's lower than the most factories who even take 70%. Also we have partnership with Romania and Finland assemble factory and can aviod anti-dumping duty.

The Serivce We Offer

  • Receive logo

    We offers timely, cost-effective Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and original design manufacturer(ODM), services for large number of companies and brands.

    Learn More
  • Receive logo

    We are delighted to announce we make frame ourselves which many factories failed. XNT is an expert company in developing top-grade E-bike frames with intuitive designs and high turnaround time.

    Learn More
  • Receive logo

    Products can be customized in many different ways, so it’s important to get a sample of your product before placing an order. This is the best way to see how the final product will look.

    Learn More
  • Receive logo

    We have strict quality control methods. When you choose us as your E-bike manufacturer, you can rest assured you’re getting a team that includes the highest level of quality control measures to collect and analyze data.

    Learn More
  • Receive logo

    As a manufacturer of premium electric bicycles, we stand behind our products with a 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship on the frame, fork, racks and baskets, etc..

    Learn More
  • Receive logo

    As a manufacturer, we know the importance of producing a high-quality ebike. We have standardized developed processes that ensure every ebike meets high safety and quality standards.

    Learn More


We send sample as customer requests. The sample process takes from 10 -15 days depending on the configuration and requirements you need. The sample routine starts with receiving request, and later design the products, communication, manufacture, and ship out. Learn more about get sample.

Normally the minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 50 pieces, but we might be able to work with you on a lower quantity if your models have remaining inventory. Please contact us and we can verify this before you place your order! Contact Us

Our trade term is EXW,FOB,CFR and ClF.
Payment term is 30% deposit by T/T before mass production, and the balance to be paid against the copy of BL.
Surely, these two terms are negotiable.

Our delivery port is Ningbo Port in Zhejiang Province.

We follow strict QC(quality control) system. From IQC ⇒ PQC ⇒ FQC ⇒ OQC, step by step, to ensure your products' quality. Learn more about our quality control

Yes. We’re professional e-bike manufacturer with rich customization experience. You can send us the models you are interested in and we can develop it together. Learn more about our ODM/OEM Service

For the sample the delivery time is about 10-15 days. For the bulk order, the delivery time is about 40-50 days. The delivery time depends on what frame you want which takes the longest time to operate. If you don't customize frame and only want normal frame, it would be faster. Also we are happy announce that we manufacture frames ourselves which services you faster under one roof. Learn more about our frame.

Actually, according to gov.uk Our anti-dumping duty is among the lowest in the Chinese electric vehicle manufacturing industry which is 16.2%. Combined with the general countervailing duty of 9.2%, which is only 25.4%. It's lower than the most factories who even take 70%. Also we have partnership with a Finland assemble factory and can aviod anti-dumping duty. Learn more about anti-dumping solution.

ebike supplier

Sign Up For XNT Newsletter

Get a free quote today or sign up for our newsletter to learn more about our ebike finishing solutions.