Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act

The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.

How to opt out

By clicking on the link below, we will no longer collect or sell your personal information. This applies to both third-parties and the data we collect to help personalize your experience on our website or through other communications. For more information, view our privacy policy.

Our solution to EU anti-dumping duties on e-bikes from China

We would like to inform our European customers of their most important concerns about anti-dumping.


As the EU anti-dumping investigation has been going on for a while, our company actively cooperated with the investigation. According to Our anti-dumping duty is among the lowest in the Chinese electric vehicle manufacturing industry. Our anti-dumping duty is only 16.2% and combined with the general countervailing duty of 9.2%. Our export to EU tariff is only 25.4% with normal import tariff. This is lower than the most manufacturers and remains us competitive.


Also we are now able to avoid anti-dumping from China entirely. We've partnered with an assembly factory in Finland and are able to avoid the anti-dumping duty entirely! For detailed information, please contact our sales.

ebike supplier
Subscribe to our newsletter

Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.